Sunday, January 07, 2007

Proof that the Universe is finally starting to revolve around me...

I discovered this site when a commenter on another blog posted a short comment linking to it. Naturally, I took the bait and checked out the site. It's called "Project Shane," and in the words of creator Shane Sevo: "Project Shane is the attempt of one Shane to understand the current collective climate of Shane energy." Awesome.

I can help you understand, Shane. The collective Shane energy is hott with two T's. It borders on radioactive. And most of us rule at geekery. And beer drinking. Oh, and sarcasm. We especially rule at that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Yes, but the force is not one to be reckoned with until you have a hurricane so destructive it retires the name shane into infamy.

trust me.

the Katrinas are not to be trifled with.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Nailed It said...

Katrina-

I bow to your destructive power.

Humbly,

Shane

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home