Wednesday, March 22, 2006

a man cuts in half, just like he snaps a pencil


www.Scratchley.org - a Life Eclectric » Sunkeneyed Girl:
When Actor, Poker Player, Childhood idol, and ST:TNG Veteran Wil Wheaton mentioned Mike Doughty and Soul Coughing in a single cohesive sentence, I managed to feel the electric tingle of memory flowing up my arms like a human “jacobs ladder”. The thought of Soul Coughing triggered that memory (now 7 or 8 years old) of the ‘blue eyed devil‘ living in the ‘5% nation of Casio-tone‘ that carried me through countless hours of programming and coffee brewing in college. (Yes - you’ll have to get Soul Coughing’s Ruby Vroom to ‘grok’ that.) “I MUST LIMEWIRE!” I shouted to myself though my iPod headphones “AND GET A …. SAMPLE”.
I managed to feel the electric tingle of memory flowing up my arms like a human “jacobs ladder”

See? It's not just me. Doughty brings out the lyricist in everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home