Monday, February 08, 2010

Well, hello there. How do you do?

I'm just feeling jealous that Shane has made some recent posts, and I haven't, so I thought I'd share two things:

1.) I've been working out so much my whole body is sore from running and stuff. This is awesome, though, because it means I'm that much closer to being in good enough shape to play ice hockey again.

2.) Guitar Hero: Van Halen is so much fun, it's almost worth paying that much to really only pretend to play the same 9 songs over and over again. When Anne was all impressed that I nailed the solo at the beginning of Hot For Teacher tonight, I honestly felt cool for the first time in years.

Okay. As you were. Dragon Age calls.

1 Comments:

Blogger leathej1 said...

I'd be interested in an update on this one - I also tried getting back into hockey shape in 2011. I got to a point where I was fine for skating, but once I got pads on and started stickhandling, I flamed out and had to take 5 minute breaks between 30-second shifts. Now I have $500 worth of gear in the garage. I'm sure I will give it another go, but the truth remains this - I am 39 (dun dun DUNNNN).

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home